Which Cake is Right for Me?
Is a pre-designed cake right for me?
- If you’re looking for quick turn-around and/or trying to stick to a strict budget, a pre-designed cake might be the way to go. Don’t let the term “pre-designed” fool you. These cakes were all custom designed in-house, are beautiful, and delicious!
Is a custom order cake right for me?
- Custom order cakes are great for customers that have some time to plan (at least 2 weeks) and meet one or all the notes below!
- You are serving a large group
- You are looking for something very specific
- You have a budget of at least $65
Do I need a private consultation?
- In most cases, no! Private Consultations are an exclusive service provided by an owner or senior cake artist for customers who have very specialized needs, or complex requirements. Learn more here!
What is the turn-around time for pre-designed cakes?
- Turn around time varies from 3-5 business days.
Can pre-designed cakes be made gluten free?
- Only some of our pre-designed cakes are available gluten free. Please check the cake description for an option to make Gluten Free. That said, we are not a certified gluten free or nut free kitchen.
What days are you open for pick-up?
- Pick-up days are Monday-Thursday from 9am to 5pm and Friday/Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
Can I change my pick-up date/time after the fact?
- While we try to accommodate all our customers, we cannot guarantee a change to the pick-up date.
Is my pre-designed cake order refundable?
- No, pre-designed cake sales are nonrefundable. All sales are final.
How do I start the process to order a custom cake?
- We have created an online ordering system specifically for this! Please start here and have example images ready to upload!
What is the turn-around time for custom orders?
- Placing your order two-weeks before your desired date is highly recommended due to high demand.
Can custom cakes be made gluten free/dairy-free/vegan/etc.?
- Yes. That said, we are not a certified gluten free or nut free kitchen.
Do you only bake cakes?
- No! While cakes are a large part of what we do, we are still a full-service bakery. Looking for something other than cake? Reach out and let us know how we can help!
Are you a certified gluten free and nut free kitchen?
- No. While we do offer gluten free and nut free items, we are not a certified gluten free or nut free kitchen.
Are private consultations and wedding consultations the same thing?
- No. For wedding consultation information email us at email@example.com or submit a custom order request for wedding consultation information and a Cake Artist will contact you.
Do I need a private consultation to order a custom cake?
- No. We neither require, nor recommend, customers book a private consultation to process a custom order request. The best place to request a custom cake is here.
What do you define as business days when calculating turn-around time?
- “Business days” for order processing are defined as Monday – Friday.
Are in-person classes refundable?
- All information related to in-person classes can be found at the top of this page!
Are in-person classes BYOB?
- Not yet! We are working hard to make this happen soon.